View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:25 am



Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
morghen 
Author Message
n00b
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 pm
Posts: 30
Post morghen
council for my deck Morghen


Morghen x1
kinnel x2
amatria x 2
ardaanalis x1

bone fiend x2
typhera x3
moldering cur x3
cyrus x3
kilis x 1
ayaba x1
nothiel x3
sauagin hundead x3


necklace of spell x1
bracer of deflection x2
shroud x2
essence x1
ring x 2
fly carpet x1
ivory scepter x1
cobra x1

incinerate x3
power word kill x2
icy surge x3
disintegrate x 3
wither bloom x2
venom vines x2


Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 am
Profile
n00b
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 pm
Posts: 30
Post Re: morghen
Ehm there is a perfect deck?????


Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:59 pm
Profile
Jester's Demise
Jester's Demise
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Posts: 2193
Location: look behind you
Post Re: morghen
Acouple thing's have you concidered starting out with this start?

Ardrinalis, Amatria, Amatria
kinnel,skyyrk
morgen?

Second have you also concidered playing x2 magic missles and x2 flame arrows? It all kinda depend's if you wanted to go spell blitz or not, I found that's the best way to go personally.
Also i didn't see any caine or rotel dythanus those 2 are in my oppinion staple's in this deck. And counterspell is kinda awesome.. The magic missles and flame arrow's are awesome with kinnel first action he just chuckle's at gunda and brine feind starts. And then if ardrinalis die's you could use skyyrk to bring him back for another strike. Also remorna x3 is a must due to the fact she take's a card from your discard and does a ranged strike, then getting the spell or spell's put back into the deck after she dies....awesome... IDK hopefully this helps.

_________________
2009Top elf gencon, 4e single's champ gencon,
2011 dragonlord runner and bringer of PAIN,playtest team member,
gixu slayer, chicago winter campaign champ, MN winter campaign champ ,
another gixu dead #2,Oneiroi slayer Gen Con
2013 Medusan Runner of Draxxon the stormbreaker
Gencon 2013 karz belgala slayer
Image


Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:43 pm
Profile
Inner Circle
Inner Circle
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Posts: 972
Location: Mass
Post Re: morghen
I run Conjure Storm to hit those pesky third rank warlords. Works pretty well. :yes:

_________________
Image


Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am
Profile
Jester's Demise
Jester's Demise
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Posts: 2193
Location: look behind you
Post Re: morghen
FlippyDoo wrote:
I run Conjure Storm to hit those pesky third rank warlords. Works pretty well. :yes:


I like the card but not so much all at the same time it just never did justice for me unless you play it out of a goza bomb deck then it's funny :lol:

_________________
2009Top elf gencon, 4e single's champ gencon,
2011 dragonlord runner and bringer of PAIN,playtest team member,
gixu slayer, chicago winter campaign champ, MN winter campaign champ ,
another gixu dead #2,Oneiroi slayer Gen Con
2013 Medusan Runner of Draxxon the stormbreaker
Gencon 2013 karz belgala slayer
Image


Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:10 pm
Profile
n00b
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 pm
Posts: 96
Post Re: morghen
Goza has a hard time casting that spell dont u think?

_________________
Only a true master of the 2-handed Monkey Style can effectively use the Sword Chucks.


PLAY LEGACY FORMAT!!

NirvanaTool wrote:
Does that REALLY say "once per target per turn?!"


maverrick77 wrote:
When that guy first came out, people were like "19AC?! How you gonna hit that!"


Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:07 am
Profile
Jester's Demise
Jester's Demise
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Posts: 2193
Location: look behind you
Post Re: morghen
bschloss wrote:
Goza has a hard time casting that spell dont u think?


Not really goza bomb is great with the book that adds +1 to spells its nicee :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

_________________
2009Top elf gencon, 4e single's champ gencon,
2011 dragonlord runner and bringer of PAIN,playtest team member,
gixu slayer, chicago winter campaign champ, MN winter campaign champ ,
another gixu dead #2,Oneiroi slayer Gen Con
2013 Medusan Runner of Draxxon the stormbreaker
Gencon 2013 karz belgala slayer
Image


Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:02 pm
Profile
n00b
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 pm
Posts: 96
Post Re: morghen
U must know card manipulation then cuz that sounds like less than a 5% chance to draw that combo

_________________
Only a true master of the 2-handed Monkey Style can effectively use the Sword Chucks.


PLAY LEGACY FORMAT!!

NirvanaTool wrote:
Does that REALLY say "once per target per turn?!"


maverrick77 wrote:
When that guy first came out, people were like "19AC?! How you gonna hit that!"


Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:56 am
Profile
Jester's Demise
Jester's Demise
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Posts: 2193
Location: look behind you
Post Re: morghen
bschloss wrote:
U must know card manipulation then cuz that sounds like less than a 5% chance to draw that combo



The deck it self isn't all about getting the combo off bud. It's a very strong deck and you either get the kill off from goza or you just over run your enemy with big fatties. Huge strikes and a lot of them = win. Add in some spells so you dont have to worry about rolling odd with the planars and its pretty solid :thumbsup:

_________________
2009Top elf gencon, 4e single's champ gencon,
2011 dragonlord runner and bringer of PAIN,playtest team member,
gixu slayer, chicago winter campaign champ, MN winter campaign champ ,
another gixu dead #2,Oneiroi slayer Gen Con
2013 Medusan Runner of Draxxon the stormbreaker
Gencon 2013 karz belgala slayer
Image


Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 pm
Profile
n00b
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 pm
Posts: 96
Post Re: morghen
ninjakiller wrote:
bschloss wrote:
U must know card manipulation then cuz that sounds like less than a 5% chance to draw that combo



The deck it self isn't all about getting the combo off bud. It's a very strong deck and you either get the kill off from goza or you just over run your enemy with big fatties. Huge strikes and a lot of them = win. Add in some spells so you dont have to worry about rolling odd with the planars and its pretty solid :thumbsup:


I wasn't commenting on the rest of the deck; just your janky 4-card combo. Thank you though for droppin' some knowledge :thumbsup:


On a second not I like your morghen, can we find something better than kilis tho? I myself am a big fan of green hag in morghen decks!

_________________
Only a true master of the 2-handed Monkey Style can effectively use the Sword Chucks.


PLAY LEGACY FORMAT!!

NirvanaTool wrote:
Does that REALLY say "once per target per turn?!"


maverrick77 wrote:
When that guy first came out, people were like "19AC?! How you gonna hit that!"


Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:33 pm
Profile
Jester's Demise
Jester's Demise
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Posts: 2193
Location: look behind you
Post Re: morghen
bschloss wrote:
ninjakiller wrote:
bschloss wrote:
U must know card manipulation then cuz that sounds like less than a 5% chance to draw that combo



The deck it self isn't all about getting the combo off bud. It's a very strong deck and you either get the kill off from goza or you just over run your enemy with big fatties. Huge strikes and a lot of them = win. Add in some spells so you dont have to worry about rolling odd with the planars and its pretty solid :thumbsup:


I wasn't commenting on the rest of the deck; just your janky 4-card combo. Thank you though for droppin' some knowledge :thumbsup:


On a second not I like your morghen, can we find something better than kilis tho? I myself am a big fan of green hag in morghen decks!



I agree that green hag is almost an auto include in morghen.. And yeah kilis meh it depends on what type of deck. The one posted above seems to be going a different route then the other morghen decks i've seen out there. But yeah I would take that out unless you go the elf calvery route then it might be useful and yes I said elf calv its fun lol

_________________
2009Top elf gencon, 4e single's champ gencon,
2011 dragonlord runner and bringer of PAIN,playtest team member,
gixu slayer, chicago winter campaign champ, MN winter campaign champ ,
another gixu dead #2,Oneiroi slayer Gen Con
2013 Medusan Runner of Draxxon the stormbreaker
Gencon 2013 karz belgala slayer
Image


Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:54 pm
Profile
Command Staff
Command Staff
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:00 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Usherhaus
Post Re: morghen
Kilis is huge with Severed of bone. Cyrus, Ayaaba, morghen, necros a-plenty....

oh...wait. this is not the jank forum....



disregard. :pirate:

_________________
Order of the Doomed Liver "Pale Ale Rider"

kthx.

Malexin wrote:
There is a food chain. I am on top of it.

Malexin wrote:
...seed your tomato, for the love of god, seed your tomatoes...


Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Inner Circle
Inner Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 1387
Location: Medford/Eugene, OR
Post Re: morghen
nilonka wrote:
Kilis is huge with Severed of bone. Cyrus, Ayaaba, morghen, necros a-plenty....

oh...wait. this is not the jank forum....



disregard. :pirate:

I can't seem to get an invite to the secret vault of jank that is the Jank Forum. Tell what feats I must perform to become a member!

_________________
The more the die roll matters, the more likely it is to disappoint.

KingofGlobia's Trading Post


Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Profile
Jester's Demise
Jester's Demise
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Posts: 2193
Location: look behind you
Post Re: morghen
KingofGlobia wrote:
nilonka wrote:
Kilis is huge with Severed of bone. Cyrus, Ayaaba, morghen, necros a-plenty....

oh...wait. this is not the jank forum....



disregard. :pirate:

I can't seem to get an invite to the secret vault of jank that is the Jank Forum. Tell what feats I must perform to become a member!



Yeah maybe getting on your knees and smiling like a donut would help :shrug:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But honestly KoG you should be in that forum your one of the jankiest guys I know :D

_________________
2009Top elf gencon, 4e single's champ gencon,
2011 dragonlord runner and bringer of PAIN,playtest team member,
gixu slayer, chicago winter campaign champ, MN winter campaign champ ,
another gixu dead #2,Oneiroi slayer Gen Con
2013 Medusan Runner of Draxxon the stormbreaker
Gencon 2013 karz belgala slayer
Image


Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.