View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Warlord Groups Information 
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post Warlord Groups Information
The Temple of Lore is now accomodating Warlord Groups. Here's some information about that.

What is a Warlord Group?
A Warlord Group is a group of individuals from various locations who come together to discuss strategy in regards to Medusan Lords and convention decks. Sometimes they are referred to as teams. An example of some Warlord Groups are The Conspiracy of Light and The Elite Dark Horsemen.

What do you mean by "hosting" a Warlord Group?
The Temple of Lore will be giving hidden forums to groups for discussions. A hidden forum grants access only to group members so no other person can see what goes on in the group. A group Moderator is assigned to the group and can grant access to that particular forum.
(see next post for Groups and Group Moderators)

How do I join a Warlord Group?
In order to join a group, you have to recieve an invitation. Invitations are handled differently with each group. To inquire about the requirements to join a particular group, please refer to the next post about contact information for the groups.

How do I get my group hosted on the Temple?
First you must qualify. Here are the requirements:
1. Your group must be for the purpose of helping group members in all aspects of the game. It's for serious Warlord players, not just for random discussion or private conversations.

2. You must assign a group Moderator. This person will be in charge of adding and removing people from the group and therefore controlling their access to the hidden forum. There is no option for more than one Moderator.

3. Your group must contain members from more than one region. This isn't for people from just one or two playgroups. Regional Discussion is the place for such activity.

4. You must have a group name. It can be anything provided that it's appropriate, but we need something to seperate you from the other groups.

If you meet all of these requirements, then you can PM me and I will set an account up for you.

What is this forum used for if the group forums are hidden?
This forum is for General public group discussion. Things like groups taking recruits. Events or bounties sponsered by certain groups. Specific challenges to other groups. Any of that type of discussion is welcome here.

If you have any other questions, please make a new topic for them here and I will update this thread if I deem it necessary.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:03 pm
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Current Groups hosted by the Temple of Lore

The Conspiracy of Light (CoL)
Group Moderator: tMmM

The Slayers Guild
Group Moderator: TheCardinalofPain

Deverenian Elite
Group Moderator: TheCardinalofPain

Order of the Doomed Liver
Group Moderator: Malexin

North American Conquest
Group Moderator: Blinx

The Meta Game From The FreeK Perspective
Group Moderator: Malexin

Lords of War
Group Moderator: Maverrick77

Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]