View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
My Custom Warlords 
Spammer Supreme
Spammer Supreme

Post Re: New Warlords
Emperor_Eternal wrote:
Whos_Asking03 wrote:
Zaxdad wrote:
Whos_Asking03 wrote:
Why did abandon get the Wizard class?

Why not?

Just asking...

For several reasons. One is to further set him apart from Trespass. Another is that I thought his art looked like a rogue wizard.

Plus, his stunning order is pretty Wizard like. :yes:

Nah Zaxdad is just that good he doesn't even have to post in a thread to win it. :rofl:
-Geoff

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:07 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Emperor_Eternal wrote:
Whos_Asking03 wrote:
Zaxdad wrote:
Whos_Asking03 wrote:
Why did abandon get the Wizard class?

Why not?

Just asking...

For several reasons. One is to further set him apart from Trespass. Another is that I thought his art looked like a rogue wizard.

You might want to lower his skill a tad because it's really easy for rogues and wizards to boost their skill.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:10 pm
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

Seeing as there's a lack of fighter/rogues, I made one. Not sure how balanced he is.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:12 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Maybe make the Daybreak ability let Scouts enter play one rank lower instead of Rangers. It'd make sense for the Scouts to be sent forward before a battle.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:56 am
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

I considered that, but I figured I'd wait to see what you all thought. @Whos_Asking03 moves to change the Daybreak ability to target Scouts. Is there a second?

Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:25 pm
Spammer Supreme
Spammer Supreme

I don't know... Rangers are all about the movement. Tracking, Kara Wadreth, Well Laid Plans, Close Combat, and Keep Up The Pace. :shrug:

Nah Zaxdad is just that good he doesn't even have to post in a thread to win it. :rofl:
-Geoff

Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:16 pm
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Zaxdad wrote:
I don't know... Rangers are all about the movement. Tracking, Kara Wadreth, Well Laid Plans, Close Combat, and Keep Up The Pace. :shrug:

The whole concept of Scouts is for them to go in first to check out what's going on before the rest of your army gets there.

I guess you could make the second ability for Scouts and the first for Rangers. I'm just wondering why, if the WL has the Ranger and Scout traits, he doesn't have an ability for each. :shrug:

I'm out--
:smoke:

Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:04 pm
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

Whos_Asking03 wrote:
Zaxdad wrote:

The whole concept of Scouts is for them to go in first to check out what's going on before the rest of your army gets there.

I guess you could make the second ability for Scouts and the first for Rangers. I'm just wondering why, if the WL has the Ranger and Scout traits, he doesn't have an ability for each. :shrug:

I'm out--
:smoke:

Well, like I said, I'm not real sure about this guy. I had several ideas and they just kinda collided :? . First I wanted to make a Freek ranger warlord. Then I checked around and found out that the only fighter/rogues are Gethseme Steelshard, Arkon, Rathra Dak, and Albrecht (unless you count Adarymy). So, I decided to make him a ranger/rogue. Then I came up with a cool ranger ability: a react that let you move your rangers forward when they entered play!.....and then I was like "oops sry Kara Wadreth :oops: . So I reworked it and thought "Hey, I haven't made a warlord with Daybreak/Nightfall yet. I'll use that." Then, seeing that his ability didn't benifit himself at all, I made him a ranger/ scout to open up more options. Pluss, it fit with the picture. But, on the other hand, it might be better to make a seperate 'me' oriented ranger/scout with a built in range strike and some other cool abilities. If I did that, I'd remove the scout trait and might get rid of the rogue class too (with adjustments to his stats). :shrug: I don't know, what do you all think?

Last edited by Emperor_Eternal on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:31 pm
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

I finaly have some more spare time to devote to the nearly pointless endeavor of making new warlords. But having fun never required a point anyway so...
:panic: LETS MAKE WARLORDS! :panic:

First a Nothrog warlord showing off his mean tactical side:

Last edited by Emperor_Eternal on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:34 pm
Spammer Supreme
Spammer Supreme

Pretty cool card... nice art... his name looks like it says "Get the f*** off". :D

-Geoff

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 am
Outer Circle
Outer Circle

Zaxdad wrote:
Pretty cool card... nice art... his name looks like it says "Get the f*** off". :D

:shock: :nonono: My, what a dirty little mind we have. :plotting: Then again I could have prevented this by making his name Gror'***'*off. :wink:

Anyway, the nothrogs are due for a Barbarian warlord; they haven't had one since Brikta. To that end I have created:

Last edited by Emperor_Eternal on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Spammer Supreme
Spammer Supreme

I like him. He seems pretty balanced. Maybe even a little low on the stats. He has a low AC and a low Skill which gives him multiple weaknesses. A little harsh for a frontliner. I think his DC might get upped just a little since most often he would only have like +2 or +3 to his ATK from a weapon and can't get a bonus from a steed. Maybe make it DC 5+ATK... :shrug:

-Geoff

Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:54 am
Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!

although with a war mace and all melee strike actions the DC is going to be as stupid as the old bramble :)

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:20 am
Spammer Supreme
Spammer Supreme

siddin wrote:
although with a war mace and all melee strike actions the DC is going to be as stupid as the old bramble :)

Well it is only once per turn, and only pushes them back a rank... not that overpowering...

-Geoff

Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:16 am
Inner Circle
Inner Circle

Emperor_Eternal wrote:
Zaxdad wrote:

:shock: :nonono: My, what a dirty little mind we have. :plotting: Then again I could have prevented this by making his name Gror'***'*off. :wink:

Anyway, the nothrogs are due for a Barbarian warlord; they haven't had one since Brikta. To that end I have created:

what about Sargok? He's a Barbarian.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next